The aerospace sector is one of the main focus for the Korean government as it tries to develop a next generation growth engine. A plan has been announced to raise the country's aerospace production.
The goal is to:
- Push Korean industry into importing core technologies
- Develop domestic capabilities to deliver a ‘complete aircraft’
- Bring effective R&D investment that will contribute to Korea’s aerospace industry.
BCI Aerospace organizes the third edition of Aeromart Sacheon to:
- Help SME/SMI find partners at an international level to fill their specific co-operational needs
- Promote relationships between large companies and SMEs/SMIs offering direct contact opportunities to the latter
- Open international market access to SMEs/SMIs exhibitors