Initially scheduled on October 22 - 23, 2020 Aeromart Sacheon is now postponed in 2021. More information will be available soon.
The aerospace sector is one of the main focus for the Korean government as it tries to develop a next generation growth engine. A plan has been announced to raise the country's aerospace production.
The goal is to:
- Push Korean industry into importing core technologies
- Develop domestic capabilities to deliver a ‘complete aircraft’
- Bring effective R&D investment that will contribute to Korea’s aerospace industry.
BCI Aerospace organizes the third edition of Aeromart Sacheon to:
- Help SME/SMI find partners at an international level to fill their specific co-operational needs
- Promote relationships between large companies and SMEs/SMIs offering direct contact opportunities to the latter
- Open international market access to SMEs/SMIs exhibitors